To make it manageable for beginners, each week I design a small artwork project based on inspirations from authentic ancient great artists or literati's art and the botanic nature.
- The course will be run via zoom face to face teaching in a small group of 5-8, with replay after each session.
- Also you will get course materials such as PDF file, picture file and step by step guide instruction from me.
- Free Facebook private group support with weekly Go Live to answer your questions.
I would suggest you committing at least 4 sessions to allow yourself to immerse in this beautiful ancient art.
A 4 weeks course, but you will learn a life time skill.
In this 4 week course, Jing will guide you step by step from basic painting skills and tips to be able to put all these together to complete a small art project each week.
1. Morning session: 11am - 12:30pm on Thursday
2. Evening session: 7:30pm-9pm on Thursday
This evening one is new, minimum 4 people to start.
Both are 9th June- 30th June
Cost: £80 With early bird booking available 25% off at £60 by 26th May
Early bird booking code: earlybird
Type it at the end of your booking.
* If you don't already have the tools and materials, or four treasures of Chinese study. Please contact Jing so she can guide you where you could get all from.
You can email me: email@example.com or call me 07909521899 /Jing if you need further information.